1 cup rolled oats
2 cups reduced fat milk
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ground tumeric
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
2 medium bananas
1 tablespoon honey
2⁄3 cup Greek yoghurt
2 tablespoons walnuts
- Combine the rolled oats, milk, cinnamon, tumeric, ginger and 1 cup of water into a large saucepan.
- Place over medium health and bring to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat and stir occasionally for 5 — 6 minutes, or until the oats are soft and creamy.
- Divide between four serving bowls.
- Slice the banana and place on top of the oats.
- Drizzle honey, add a dollop of yoghurt and sprinkle crushed walnuts.