4 x 120g salmon fillets, skin on
1 large bok choy
2 green tea bags
200g frozen peas
1 x 400ml reduced fat coconut milk
1 fresh red chilli
300g basmati rice
Method (Serves 4)
1. Boil 250ml water in a kettle and put one saucepan on the stove with water to boil. Trim and discard the end of the bok choy and add to a bowl of cold water.
2. Put the salmon fillets in a bowl and scatter the green tea leaves. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to season and mix ensuring all sides of the salmon is covered.
3. Add the salmon skin side down into a frying pan with 1 table spoon of oil, turning the salmon until golden on all sides.
4. Pour the coconut milk, rice and boiled water into the frying pan. Squeeze ½ lemon into the pan, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally and turn the heat off.
5. While the salmon is simmering, cut the bok choy into 10cm lengths, grouping together the thick stalks, thin stalks and leaves separately. Split any very thick stalks in half lengthwise.
6. Add the thick stalks and boil for a minute, then add the thin stalks and the leaves on top. Add the peas. Boil for 2 minutes, occasionally shaking the greens in the water with tongs. Remove from the water and drain well.
7. Remove the rice and salmon from the pan and add to a bowl. Add the green vegetables and and pour soy sauce. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice over the dish and add 1 fresh diced chilli if desired.